In Hyderabad, Eat here!

From roadside eateries to star hotels; from breakfast to midnight biryanis; and from mexican cuisine to hyderabadi; this blog attempts to provide you short write-ups for all the places I have eaten so far in Hyderabad!

Without much further ado, if you are looking for reviews of restaurants in Hyderabad by Alphabetic order (I have 403 so far!), click here. The labels to your right also show options for location and cuisine.

Needless to say, there will be continuous updates, and the list is never final! Happy eating!

______________________________________________________

Punjabi by nature

ok.. i am changing my review! I went to the place today (March4, 2010) and they now a buffet in place, and it is just too good! 2 non-veg starters (both were super) one non-veg soup, 3 non-veg main course items are more than what you'd expect! The veg spread was also very good, I gathered from my colleagues. And believe it or not, all this for Rs.250/-! I'd strongly recommend this place now :) Ignore my previous review written below!

Don't go here! This place is costly and is NOT even close to being Punjabi by nature! We went there only once, and were so disappointed that we decided not to go back again. Chicken Biryani costs Rs. 395/- there! Almost every curry costs Rs.350-400/- and the taste is not even half worth the price! Even the ambience of this place is not even close to being Punjabi by nature! It is very safe to avoid this place.

Location: Banjara Hills, Road number 12

1 comment:

Akanksha said...

ah! I remember this visit.. i was so disgusted with the amount of butter and ghee on everything! Excessive spice and too much butter is not the secret to yummy cooking. I hope they learn that soon :)