In Hyderabad, Eat here!

From roadside eateries to star hotels; from breakfast to midnight biryanis; and from mexican cuisine to hyderabadi; this blog attempts to provide you short write-ups for all the places I have eaten so far in Hyderabad!

Without much further ado, if you are looking for reviews of restaurants in Hyderabad by Alphabetic order (I have 403 so far!), click here. The labels to your right also show options for location and cuisine.

Needless to say, there will be continuous updates, and the list is never final! Happy eating!

______________________________________________________

Country Oven

I think this is the first place to integrate both Bakery and Chinese stuff! Mutton Chops, all chinese items, and the cakes are the specialities. Country Oven runs an online service to order and send cakes to your loved ones. I have used that service many times, and never once have I been disappointed. I strongly recommend http://www.countryoven.com/ for any cakes/sweets/gifts you want to send to people in india ( that includes me ;-) )

Location: Greenlands

No comments: