In Hyderabad, Eat here!

From roadside eateries to star hotels; from breakfast to midnight biryanis; and from mexican cuisine to hyderabadi; this blog attempts to provide you short write-ups for all the places I have eaten so far in Hyderabad!

Without much further ado, if you are looking for reviews of restaurants in Hyderabad by Alphabetic order (I have 403 so far!), click here. The labels to your right also show options for location and cuisine.

Needless to say, there will be continuous updates, and the list is never final! Happy eating!

______________________________________________________

Mountain Bakery

I have never visited this bakery, yet I feel like mentioning about this bakery! I went to school in Bharitiya Vidya Bhavan's in Jubilee Hills for all the 10 years, and I used to see this bakery everyday en route. My engineering College was located in Madhapur, and so for another 4 years, I used to see this bakery en route. And my work place is Hitech City, and I have been working here since three years, and have been seeing this place daily! So for a total of 16 years I have passed by this bakery daily and quite astonichingly never eaten here! I have no recommendations to make, but just wanted to mention the existence of a bakery that has been a part of my "journey" for 16 years!


Location: Adjacent to the mosque on Banjara Hills Rd. no 2

No comments: