In Hyderabad, Eat here!

From roadside eateries to star hotels; from breakfast to midnight biryanis; and from mexican cuisine to hyderabadi; this blog attempts to provide you short write-ups for all the places I have eaten so far in Hyderabad!

Without much further ado, if you are looking for reviews of restaurants in Hyderabad by Alphabetic order (I have 403 so far!), click here. The labels to your right also show options for location and cuisine.

Needless to say, there will be continuous updates, and the list is never final! Happy eating!

______________________________________________________

Eagles Pizza

 I’ve always liked their Pizzas! For some reason, they don’t get high ratings on various apps! I’ve tried veg and non-veg pizzas here and haven’t been disappointed. Peri peri chicken pizza was good, Aussie’s favorite Veg pizza was good (I know I know, lot of people don’t like pineapple on their pizza – I do!), Spicy Chicken was good, and their garlic bread was also good! Like I said, I don’t know why their ratings aren’t high!

No comments: